We are creating a team of four to help one of the single moms at Calvary clean up her home. She and her teenage son have a small home off of 49th Street and 46th Avenue in St. Pete.
This is going to be another edition of CLEAN SWEEP. Please let me know if you’d like to join our team.
For those of you that haven’t been on a cleaning job with our group, here is what we do:
- We focus on one or two rooms at a time, depending on how much space we have to work with.
- We are starting with the kitchen and living area on this job. It is filled with clothes and newspaper and other odds and end.
- We empty as much of the room as possible. We will be taking everything outside and throwing lots and lots of stuff away.
- We clean all the surfaces, appliances and floors.
- Doesn’t this sound like fun?
Would one of these dates work for you?
Either Friday, September 4th from 9:00 am to Noon
Friday, September 11th from 9:00 to Noon
It is a labor of love.